Jan 22, 2022
Sorry, this seminar is full.
The Skating Programs Committee is excited to offer a one-day seminar where skaters will experience a structured learning environment that will inspire participants for a successful season of training and competing.
This seminar targets skaters STAR 2 – 10, Gold and Pre-Juvenile – Novice level skaters who compete at upcoming Regional Competitions, and Winter Classic Competition, as well as engaging in assessment days, and those considering of applying to the Developmental Team (DT). There are no age limits!!
- On-ice sessions focus on jumps, spins, stroking, footwork & presentation, and a synchro session.
- Intro to Pairs session – Skaters may also attend the Pairs session held Sunday morning at the start of the Black Boots Seminar for no charge.
- Off-ice sessions may include, fitness, nutrition, theatre/dance, “Behind the Scenes”session.
- Skaters will be grouped according to free skate level, and age.
- Parent information and Q & A session.
- Coaches are welcomed and encouraged to attend, with their skaters, at no charge.
- Garrett Gosselin - Certified Regional Coach
- Tirsh Bobert - Certified Provincial Coach
- Padget Riediger - Certified National Coach
On-site registration will be held 30 mintues prior to the start of the seminar.
Participants are responsible for their own lunch as there is no conession on-site.
All provincial, muncipal and venue COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
Online registration closes at 9:00 PM on Monday, January 10th, 2022.
As per Policy #1200 COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Section Events - all competitors, coaches, officials, volunteers and staff attending must show proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR COVID test. Effective February 15th, 2022 all particpants five (5) and older must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR COVID test.