Club/Skating School Registration
The membership year runs from September 1st - August 31st. All
members must register annually. All Skate Canada clubs/skating schools must be registered with the National Office by September 1st.
The annual fee is $45.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Have access to participate in all Skate Canada programs (CanSkate, STARSkate, CanPowerSkate, CompetitiveSkate and SynchroSkate)
- Training for all Coaches, Program Assistants and Officials (Evaluators, Judges, Referees, Data Specialists, Technical Specialists and Technical Controllers)
- Have the opportunity to represent your club/skating school at Invitational Competitions, Sectionals, Challenge, National and International competitions
- Have test records kept in the central computer at the National Service Centre
- Receive certificates when you pass a test
- Participate in the Volunteer Awards Program
- Centralized registry for all members
- Participant, Director and Officier Liability Insurance
- Sanctions for carnivals, exhibitions, family skates, CanSkate FunFest and competitions
- Support from the Skate Canada - Saskatchewan Regional Coordinators, Board of Directors and Staff
Club/Skating School Name and Number
Clubs/Skating Schools are requested to use the name as it appears on the club/skating school constitution. As well, the club/skating school number as found on your Account Receivable Statement should always appear on your cheques and in any correspondence with Skate Canada.
Club/Skating School Constitution
Any clubs/skating schools whose constitution is dated 2010 or later must ensure that the Skate Canada - Saskatchewan Office has a copy including all amendments. All clubs/skating Schools whose constitution is dated 2010 or before should consider a complete revision. Take this opportunity to review and update your club/skating school constitution.