At the January 28th, 2022 Competition Committee Meeting discussion was held on the current bid to host and groupings. The decline in active officials has led to staffing issues, which has resulted in a shift of Regional groupings.
The following groupings will be used for the 2022/2023 season:
- Region 1 & 6
- Region 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Region 7, 8 & 9
- Region 10 & 13
- Region 11 & 12
The Bid to Host will be revised to include the available dates to choose from. This is a result of the new competition schedule directed by Skate Canada. Host Clubs will be selected by the Section Competition Committee. All clubs are encouraged to submit a Bid to Host.
Three (3) competitions will be Assess to Standard as these tend to be easier to staff. These competitions may include STAR 7 & 8, pending availability of Section level Technical staff.
Two (2) competitions would be STAR 1 - Gold, pending availability of Section level Technical staff.
Any clubs who have previously submitted a Bid to Host are kindly asked to resubmit.
- Bid to Host a Synchronized Skating Competition
- Bid to Host a Regional Competition (New)
- Regional Competition Hosting Manual
- Data Specialist Information for Host Clubs
- 2022/2023 Regional Competition Announcement Template (Assessed to Standard)
- 2022/2023 Regional Competition Announcement Template (All Events)
- Estimating Ribbons for Regional Competitions
- Worksheet - enter the number of entries (grey area) and it calculates automatically
- Ribbon Request Form (New June 22nd, 2022)
- Request for Creative Improv Music (Updated June 21st, 2022)
- Request for Headset Rental (Updated June 22nd, 2022)
- Skate Canada Competitions Resource Guide
- CSS Import File (list of entries for Chief Data Specialist)