Skate Canada - Saskatchewan is a non-profit sport governing body who is affiliated with and governed by Skate Canada.
Vision: Is recognized as a leader in fostering the development and growth of our stakeholders.
Mission: Skate Canada - Saskatchewan is committed to ensuring the delivery of quality skating programs.
Values: We value building positive relationships with integrity through communication, accountability, and inclusiveness. In the pursuit of excellence, we value innovation, collaboration, and commitment.
In Saskatchewan, over 8,500 individual members belonging to 122 affiliated clubs utilize Skate Canada programs.
Skate Canada - Saskatchewan is dedicated to the following:
- To encourage club participation in the implementation of Skate Canada programs
- To provide progressive training opportunities for membership development
- To maintain an effective public relations program and to disseminate information for the use of all Executives, Regions, Clubs, Coaches, and Officials
- To be accountable to our clubs and Skate Canada
- To promote and train Skate Canada Officials & Coaches
- To provide competitive opportunities for all skaters
- To liaise with all skating clubs