Oct 1, 2021 - Oct 3, 2021
Announcement - updated Aug 10th, 2021
Entry List as of September 2nd, 2021
Coaches' List as of August 30th, 2021
Practice Listing as of September 27th, 2021
Schedule as of September 8th, 2021
Volunteer Schedule (revised September 30th) - there are still shifts available, if you are able to assist we would greatly appreciate it.
Volunteers should report to the Registration Check-In Desk your shift 15 minutes in advance. Please return to the Registration Check-In Desk following your shift to pickup your volunteer committment cheque. Danielle Shaw, Skate Canada – Saskatchewan Event Manager will be there to explain the procedure and assist when necessary.
- Pre-Juvenile U11 Women Free revised - Officials
- Pre-Juvenile U11 Men Free - Officials
- Pre-Juvenile U13 Women Free - Officials
- Pre-Juvenile U13 Men Free - Officials
- Juvenile U12 Women Free revised- Officials
- Juvenile U12 Men Free - Officials
- Juvenile U15 Women Free revised - Officials
- Juvenile U15 Men Free - Officials
- Juvenile Pair Free - Officials
- Pre-Novice Women Short - Officials
- Pre-Novice Men Short - Officials
- Pre-Novice Pattern Dance - Tango - Officials revised Blues - Officials revised
- Novice Women Short - Officials
- Novice Men Short - Officials
- Novice Pattern Dance - Blues - Officials revised Westminster Waltz - Officials revised
- Novice Pair Short - Officials
- Junior Women Short - Officials
- Junior Men Short revised- Officials
- Junior Pair Short - Officials
- Senior Men Short - Officials
- Senior Pair Short - Officials
Competition can be viewed on our DailyMotion Channel. Be sure to "follow" to receive notifications.
On September 16th. the Government of Saskatchewan is announced new measures to address health care capacity pressures caused by rising case rates, primarily driven by the unvaccinated population.
Mandatory Masking Indoor Public Spaces
Effective Friday, September 17, 2021 an interim province-wide mandatory masking order will be implemented for all indoor public spaces.
Indoor public spaces are any enclosed space other than a private home or dwelling. This may include but is not exclusive to workplaces, retail locations, recreational venues, eating and dining establishments and professional buildings. “Indoor public spaces” includes those areas of a business or venue that are restricted to staff only (areas where there is no access for the public).
Exempt from the masking order will be indoor youth athletics for those under the age of 18 while they are actively engaged in athletic activity. Masking in venues hosting youth athletics will remain required for general entry and exit into the facility, for athletes and spectators.
Information on masks and their use and what qualifies as an indoor public space will be available at http://www.Saskatchewan.ca/masks.
Registration Close Dates:
Competition - August 19th, 2021 at 9:00 PM CST
LATE ENTRIES: Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Technical Representative and if space permits in the event. Entries received after the deadline date will be double the entry fee. Late entries may be accepted up till 5 business days after the registration deadline. No entries will be accepted after August 26th at 12:00 PM (noon) CST, no exceptions.
Planned Programs must be entered at the time of registration. Online updates will be possible until September 26th, 2021 at 9:00 PM CST.
Music may be upload in MP3 format until September 26th, 2021 at 9:00 PM CST. Competitors are still require to register a backup CD on-site.
Practice Ice is available for online purchase on a first come, first serve basis at a cost of $25.00 for 20 minutes until August 26th, 2021 and will be scheduled accordingly by flight/event as much as possible. After August 26th, providing space allows, practice ice may be purchased by calling the Section Office at 306-780-9245.