Data Specialist Clinic
Oct 23, 2021
For all Current Introductory to Level 2 Data Specialist seeking promotion to the next Level or for the purpose of review and update.
- Bring your own Windows 10 Laptop in order that the current version of CSS software can be installed. Note: there may be available some computers for you to use if you unable to bring one.
- Review & Update of rink side LTS equipment and setup.
- Review & Update of rink side Video and Headset setup.
- Mock rink side run-through of an event
- Troubleshooting of network/other errors
- Manual setup of an event in the computer
- Import of competition information from spreadsheet
- Virtual competitions
- Code of Ethics, Respect in Sport, and Backcheck Screening (Criminal Record) - Online Exam Processes
If you have any questions, please contact Ila Andrew at [email protected] or 1-306-460-4894
Online registration closes at 9:00 PM (SK) on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021.
Effective September 4th, masks are required for all indoor facilities on the REAL (Regina Exhibition Association Limited) Campus including the Queensbury Convention Centre, AffinityPlex, International Trade Centre, Brandt Centre, Cooperators Centre and the Canada Centre Complex.
The City of Regina is working towards requiring proof of vaccination for the public accessing City facilities starting on Monday, September 20th. There is a possibility that this will apply to all indoor facilities on the REAL Campus as well.